Support centre hours (AEDT)
Monday to Thursday: 7am – 7pm
Friday: 7am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Sunday: Closed, call back service only
Private Hospital Insurance payments are accepted at most clinics – check our locations page for more information.
After hours contacts
For inquiries outside these hours, leave a message and one of our support centre staff will return your call within operating hours.
Callers outside Australia: +61 3 9658 7470
If you’ve had a procedure and have any concerns, please call our 24-hour aftercare service to speak to one of our nurses.
To reschedule or cancel an appointment, please call us as soon as possible. You need to cancel at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a late cancellation fee.
You do not need a referral to make an appointment with us.
Online booking enquiry
Please use our online enquiry form to enquire about our vasectomy service, to speak to us further after what to expect or to make an appointment. We will reply within one working day.
Support centre public holiday opening hours (AEDT)
- Thur, 18 April: normal hours
- Fri, 19 April: 9AM – 5PM AEST (Good Friday)
- Sat, 20 April: 9AM – 5PM AEST
- Sun, 21 April: closed, call back service available (Easter Sunday)
- Mon, 22 April: 9AM – 5PM AEST (Easter Monday)
- Tues, 23 April: 7AM – 7PM AEST
- Wed, 24 April: 7AM – 7PM AEST
- Thur, 25 April: 9AM – 5PM AEST (ANZAC Day)
- Fri, 26 April: normal hours